The 53rd Joint Annual Meeting of the Arizona and New Mexico Chapters of the American Fisheries Society and The Wildlife Society will be held on January 30 – February 1 2020 in Prescott, AZ. Save the date and keep checking back for updates! Online Registration / Call for Papers / Volunteer Opportunities / etc. will be coming soon….
- Information needed in Flagstaff-area water catchment contamination September 20, 2019
- AZGFD seeks input on proposed pricing adjustments for BASF September 17, 2019
- AZGFD moves to downlist endangered Gila topminnow to threatened September 16, 2019
- Native fish restoration activity planned for Whitewater Creek September 13, 2019
- Game Commission to meet September 18 in Cloudcroft September 10, 2019
- Department now accepting applications for conservation officers September 9, 2019